Wednesday, June 9, 2010

15 Chefs Compete

Dammit Mikey!!! You done got yourself eliminated.

New Pick: Benjamin

Eliminated: Mikey

So the guys got to go on a helicopter ride, which isn't exactly the most original prize. I think that's been a prize every season. Autumn sucked at cleaning a huge tuna and then oversalted water. Cooking 101... Salvatore couldn't remember the desserts. Maria was annoying too, I guess not everyone from Scranton, Pennsylvania is an employee from Dunder-Mifflin Sabre.

The bottom two ended up being Jason and Autumn because there was no winner. Andrew argued with Chef Ramsay and ended up leaving on his own. So I thought that there should have been a bye since he left on his own. Unfortunately it was Mikey, my chosen one that fell tonight due to messing up on the risotto. Chef Ramsay mentioned the risotto in this service and the fish in the last service, but Scott keeps trying to lead people, but just messes them up. I don't think Mikey really got a fair shake at this competition. Keep your head up, Mike. I'd still go try your food.

Next on the chopping block: Salvatore

I can see why he didn't get eliminated in this one. He did well at the service, but seriously, I think he's the one that just doesn't belong. I want Scott to go, but I think he's too good to leave so soon right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment